TransLondon is a discussion/support group for all members of the ‘trans’ community, whatever their gender identity (or identities) and whatever stage in their ‘transition’ they have reached (if at all). However, all members must themselves be trans-identified or ‘questioning’.
The Aims of TransLondon are to:
- provide a safe place to explore and express your personal gender identity
- combat isolation
- provide support with information and resources
- provide a space where all trans people can socialize, share experiences and exchange ideas
- combat transphobia
- promote greater acceptance and rights for all transpeople
- provide help & advice for transpeople who want to support their friends, family & colleagues
- provide advice and support with transitioning
Above all, the group is intended to foster a sense of inclusion and celebration of each of us as unique and valued (trans) people.